- -WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
- INKD accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
- American Express;
- Amazon Pay;
- Apple Pay;
- Google Pay;
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement
- -WHEN WILL MY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD BE CHARGED?
- Same as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, and confirmed product availability. This often happens immediately however, on rare occasions, can take up to 24 hours. Once this has been processed, we will begin to prepare your order for shipping.
- -MY ORDER HAS BEEN DECLINED; DO I NEED TO PLACE A NEW ORDER?
- If you have received an e-mail from us informing you that your order has been cancelled, please place a new order online, alternatively if you would prefer please contact us
If your order has been declined by the card issuer upon payment you will have the option to amend or replace your payment method so that you don't have to start the order process again.
- -CAN I USE MULTIPLE METHODS OF PAYMENT?
- At this time, we only accept one form of payment per order.
- -IS VAT INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE AND HOW DO I CLAIM VAT BACK?
- All prices include VAT. At this time we are unable to provide a tax-back service for any of our online customers. All orders are prepared and processed in the United Kingdom.